Borrow from another library
ITPLD cardholders can borrow materials from other libraries through interlibrary loan (ILL).
Interlibrary loan is free unless the supplying library charges a fee.
If you are willing to pay a fee for a specific item, please indicate the maximum amount on your request. Replacement cost and processing fees incurred as a result of loss or damage are the responsibility of the member. Delivery times will vary.
All materials may be borrowed through ILL except
- video games
- reference materials
- new items (owned less than 6 months). Article reprint requests may be placed at any service desk.
Place a request
At any service desk.
From your computer.
- Have library card number available
- Enter search terms to find an item.
- On the Detailed Record screen, click ILL button or Borrow This Item From Another Library.
- Fill out the request form.
- Click the Submit button.
Pick up your itemWhen the item arrives, a hold will appear on your Indian Trails account. You will be notified via the automated phone system. Interlibrary loan items are held 7 days. If your request is not filled within two months and if "Date Needed" does not specify otherwise, the request will be cancelled.
Questions? Call 847.459.4100 or email email@example.com